- Professor Dr. Dr. h.c. Reinhard Hüttl, Scientific Director and Chair of the Executive Board of Helmholtz Centre Potsdam – German Research Centre for Geosciences GFZ, Member of the German Bioeconomy Council
- Professorin Dr. rer. agr. habil. Annette Prochnow, Scientific Director (acting) of the Leibnitz Institute for Agricultural Engineering and Bioeconomy ATB
- Axel Steffen, Head of Division for Environment, Climate Protection and Sustainability at the Ministry for Agriculture, Environment and Climate Protection of the State of Brandenburg
- Dr. Katrin Streffer, Managing Director of LXP-Group GmbH
- Dr. Edzard Weber, Research Group Holder at the Chair of Business Informatics, Processes and Systems at University of Potsdam, Coordinator of the research project DiReBio
The discussion will be held in German language. Further information on the event can be found at https://www.wis-potsdam.de/de/wisforum-wissenschaft-gesellschaft.