Please find below the programme of the workshop * Structural Transformation of the Countryside * on 24-25 October 2019, in Berlin. The workshop aims at examining changes of social structures that shape rural life and livelihoods and the subjectivities of rural people:
- How are dominant social structures in the rural world shaped?
- How have they emerged over time?
- How are they perceived and felt by rural people?
- How are they politically enforced?
- How can they be transformed, and by whom? What are entry points for emancipatory political strategies?
We would be delighted to see you at the workshop!
For more information please write to email@example.com!